The Demi Lovato Quiz
Demetria Devonne Lovato, known professionally as Demi Lovato, is an American singer who has also found success in acting and as a judge on the American version of The X Factor. Demi rose to fame steadily from childhood to adulthood, first entering the public eye at the age of seven. In 2021, Demi publicly came out as non-binary and uses the pronouns they/them, which has allowed them to explore more about their sexuality. These are just a few facts about Demi Lovato that any dedicated ‘Lovatic’ will already be aware of, and there are plenty more in this Demi Lovato Quiz!
But for those who would prefer to refresh their memories about all things Demi Lovato before taking the quiz, just keep reading.
In The Begining
Demi Lovato appeared on children’s TV show Barney & Friends from 2002-2004 and later found fame first in Disney Channel series Sonny With a Chance in 2007 and then for playing the lead role in the Disney Channel film Camp Rock in 2008. Demi would reprise the role two years later for the film’s sequel, Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam, quickly establishing a successful career as both a singer and an actor. Demi’s friendship with Selena Gomez, who also found fame on Barney & Friends, led to several film and musical collaborations. Demi released their debut album Don’t Forget in 2008 and subsequently followed it up with six further albums.
Demi's Acheivements So Far
Demi has appeared in several different films and television shows over the years, using their musical expertise to help mentor potential singers on The X Factor in 2012 and 2013. Demi is also an advocate for several different causes. They are a recognised LGBTQ+ activist, a feminist and an advocate for mental health issues. Because of this, Demi has received awards for singing, acting and advocacy. These awards include five People’s Choice Awards, one MTV Video Music Award, fourteen Teen Choice Awards, one ALMA Award and the GLAAD Vanguard Award.
Demi's Personal Life
Demi’s personal life has been the subject of much media attention over the years. Their relationships with Camp Rock co-star Joe Jonas, actor Wilmer Valderrama and actor Max Ehrich were all subjected to scrutiny, as were Demi’s sexuality and gender identity in recent years. Unfortunately, Demi has also suffered from bulimia, self-harm and issues with alcoholism. In 2018, Demi was rushed to hospital following a drug overdose and subsequently became the most googled person of 2018. Thankfully, Demi has now recovered and released a documentary series in 2021 called Demi Lovato: Dancing with the Devil to address the overdose, among other topics.
Are You Ready For The Demi Lovato Quiz?
This Demi Lovato Quiz covers all the highs and lows of Demi’s life and career, so there are plenty of opportunities for you to flex your knowledge and perhaps learn something new as well. Though Demi Lovato is a very prominent figure in music, film and pop culture, some people might not know as much about them. This quiz is perfect for that too because you’ll discover what you do know and find out more about what you don’t.
Whenever you’re ready, click the button below and delve right into this Demi Lovato Quiz. Whether you’re the most dedicated Lovatic of all or just a casual fan with an interest in discovering some new facts, these questions will get you thinking for sure.
5 Demi Lovato Facts For The Quiz
- Demi had a tough childhood due to school bullying, which led to her being homeschooled after seventh grade. Classmates would make fun of her weight and call her names, so her parents chose to educate her at home to get Demi away from the toxic atmosphere of public school.
- Demi has struggled with an eating disorder called bulimia for years, and a lot of it originates from her mother, who had the same condition. It all started when she was 12 years old, and she’s worried that because it runs in her family, her children may be affected as well. She bravely published some photographs on her Instagram account. In a hope to highlight the issue and give some support to others going through the same problems.
- She has an allergic reaction to cats, while many of her fans love a fury cat companion Demi has to avoid them at all cost. Any contact with them causes her face to dramatically swell. The big problem is Demi actually loves cats and even tried to adopt a hairless one. But it had the same reaction on her, so she had to return it the next day.
- This singer has struggled with drug addiction for much of her life, admitting to taking cocaine, marijuana, and Adderall. She’s been to rehab multiple times and on one accasion had to be resuscitated in her own home after accidentally overdosing.
- Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez have a long history together, having met on Barney and Friends when they were both kids back in 2002. Their friendship flourished after that, with the two recording vlogs for YouTube and even co-starring in the film Princess Protection Program.
A quiz is all you need to keep yourself entertained and informed. Do you want to learn more about a subject? Our online quizzes are a great way to learn while having fun. Take a quiz today and learn fascinating facts about yourself and almost anything else you can imagine. We probably have a quiz for it.
If you have 5 minutes to kill or even an entire weekend? These online quizzes will keep you busy they cover a wide range of topics, including entertainment, sports, movies, music, and health, as well as general knowledge, and much, much more.
Do you ever think about what you might be if you were an animal? Or who your celebrity soulmate is? Do you want to know if you’ll be a millionaire someday? Our personality tests are created by a psychology graduate student and are intended to be as accurate as possible.
How would you create a superhero dream team, or build your ideal partner, or a pizza?
Our love of all things good in life brings out the slightly quirky, weird, and outright nutty side in all of our Gigglequiz staff. And we wouldn’t have it any other way; it’s our job to keep you happy and entertained and to brighten your day with a big smile.